15 Dec GeoTel Communications To Launch Partner Program
The CEO of GeoTel Communications, LLC, Dave Drazen, announced today a new business partner program will take effect in January 2012. A tiered system that is more comprehensive and better compensated than any previous program GeoTel has offered before in its twelve-year history.
The Partner Program provides many ways to differentiate your business and drive growth and profitability for your company. The Program is designed to help channel partners capitalize on the fast-growing telecommunications infrastructure data market. As a channel-oriented company, we view our Partners as an extension of our team, playing a key role in the go-to-market strategy and the overall success of our company. Lead-sharing, early product information, and technical/sales training are among the many benefits of this program, designed to give GeoTel’s channel partners a distinct sales advantage in the marketplace. Becoming a GeoTel Partner will:
- Gain credibility by capitalizing on the GeoTel Communications, LLC brand, which is recognized worldwide and respected as a leader in the telecom data marketplace.
- Acquire credentials and market your certified GeoTel expertise as a competitive differentiator to customers.
- Join the Partner Program that is setting the standard in the Telecommunications Geography and Infrastructure Data industry
- Commissions are among the highest paid in any Partner Program
- Position your company to take advantage of more sales opportunities.
- Training and Channel Manager assigned to the company
- Web Portal for training, documents, and commission tracking
“The new program offers our channel program participants better training, assigned channel managers, co-marketing collateral, along with better compensation,” said Dave Drazen, CEO.
GeoTel Communications, LLC is the leading provider of telecommunications infrastructure data in GIS & web-based platforms. GeoTel’s unique business strategy implements and converges the mapping of telecommunications fiber and other telecommunications infrastructure data with GIS. and online spatial technologies. These integrated items give leverage and insight into the competitive telecommunications infrastructure landscape across America. For over a decade, GeoTel Communications has been researching and providing telecommunications data in a GIS or web-based spatial environment to customers across the globe.